Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the view from up here..

this is what I'm looking at these days!  


 Week 34 is in full swing with a baby the size of a cantaloupe taking up all the room it can in my growing belly!  This week in the life of the babe.. the fat layers are filling out, making him/her rounder.  The nervous system is maturing and the lungs are continuing to mature.  It's just incredible that babies being born this week have no major health problems and do just fine!   That really is amazing..  it's almost 5 pounds now and I have 6 weeks to go!  wow..

Normal life around this house.  Tons of dreaming, planning and organizing.  Or, at least that's what I want to be doing.  Which doesn't help when I have too much photo work to do!  We still haven't quite decided on a middle name for the boy yet either, so that's in the works.  oh fun stuff :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment