Thursday, November 10, 2011

prayers.

As these days and weeks are narrowing until we meet our sweet Christmas present, every little moment practically brings me to tears.  I picked out some adorable outfits today for the girl or the boy that will make its arrival.. I will show pictures, but I just cry looking at them!  I am so overwhelmed lately by an immense feeling of just being blessed.  Luke and I have so much to be grateful for, so much to thank God for.. it's just incredible.

I got to hear the little heartbeat again today (140s!) and I was once again struck by how real this is all becoming.  We are about to welcome child #2 into our lives, whether we're ready or not!   And just like I did last time (here) I would love to ask for prayer in a few areas concerning this upcoming change..  If you are the praying type, which I hope you are.. would you mind lifting us up in prayer?

1. For a healthy baby!  For perfect development, no medical complications.. for all of its little body parts that are forming as we speak.

2. For the delivery.. specifically, for me.  I can't help but be a little freaked out about the whole thing.  It wasn't too long ago that I had to go through such icky, horrible pain (let's be honest! it was bad!).  Yes, the reward is amazing, so that will help me get through it but I'm scared!   So, please pray that everything goes so smoothly with the labor. 

3.  For the doctors and nurses that will be with me during the labor.  That God would hand pick each one of them to be just what I need.. to be supportive and encouraging and to help me through this!

4.  For Leyton!  I know everyone says child #1 is really what makes this new transition.. interesting.  Please pray that he adjusts so well, that he won't be too jealous for attention, that he would be gentle :) and that he behaves well for Luke and I!  I know he is in for quite an awakening, but pray that he does well.

5.  For the first month, specifically, in this baby's life.  For a healthy development... that he/she feeds well and sleeps well and is super happy!  :)

6.  I added this last time, and it still seems fitting.. probably always will.  But pray for Luke and I financially!  To be able to adjust to the added expenses that another baby brings.  We know the Lord always always provides!!


Thank you so much.. we know that we wouldn't be anywhere without God's grace and faithfulness and we want Him to lead our entire lives.. especially in the life of this new little miracle!

Sincerely,

Luke, Kristen & Leyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment