Thursday, November 3, 2011

changes.

33 weeks is here and almost gone!  That means I have 6.5 to go.. holy cow!  It's so fun to read back through this blog to see what was going on in my head during this stage of baby #1.  Pictures of my 32 week belly here.. 33 week update here.. so much preparation!  Baby showers, nursery preparing, diaper bag shopping.. all so fun!   It is crazy how different this time is.   It makes me a little sad, to be honest.  I was able to be so focused on the upcoming arrival with #1, but this time it takes all my energy just to get through the day with my sanity still intact.  I'm so excited just the same, the anticipation is mounting day by day.. I just want him/her to get here.. with me ready?!

I forgot this update (see.. different!), at my appointment last week, everything was measuring right on time.  The baby is facing down, with a steady heart rate in the mid 130s.  Deepens my boy suspicions.. :)  I will now to go the doctor every 2 weeks.  Have I mentioned that I love going to my doctor?  She is so wonderful, so encouraging and it's my time every few weeks to just think about this babe.  Even if it's just for an hour.  That heart beat is mesmerizing!  Just a miracle that there is a life growing in there that we get to meet in 6 short weeks!

Oh, and here is the shopping I am doing!   Double stroller!  I have a couple options I've been browsing, but yesterday I got to try out my friends City Select.  whew, it's wonderful.  We may break the bank a little, but this may have to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment