Tuesday, June 21, 2011

summer days

I feel like we've had such a weird summer so far.. weather-wise.  Mostly nothing to brag about here in Minnesota, but the occasional perfect days are just that.. perfect!  Yesterday was one of those days.  It just makes me so happy to be a mom and be able to spend time with my little man.

In the morning, we went to a music class in Woodbury.  My friend Suz gave me the idea and she has been going when she can with Miss Peyton.  It was so fun!  Leyton really enjoyed it.  He definitely has a shy side to him but once he warmed up, he was dancing all over to the music with the other kids.  So adorable!

Then Luke, Leyton and I went to Como Zoo in the afternoon with my grandparents and parents.  We went with Leyton last summer when he was barely born and he just didn't appreciate it :)   This year, he was loving the animals!  Freaking out and yelling at all of them!  Here's some highlights from our fun afternoon together:


exploring the fishies and the smelling the flowers with grandpa.



oooh! monkeys!






loving the train!  until it started moving...  so I guess he likes still trains. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment