Monday, June 20, 2011

houses and babies.

This weekend was quite eventful in the life of the Prossers.  First and most importantly.. our friends Brent and Suz had a baby BOY!   We went to see them in the hospital on Saturday night, but we left after midnight thinking that it was still going to be a while!  But, after 2 am, Mr. Jagger Burns made his appearance into the world!  This has been a long process especially for Suz, so everyone is just thrilled that he is finally here and they are doing great!!

Now to back up, on Friday afternoon, Luke and I went and looked at more houses.  We saw about 5, and one we particularly liked!  Gosh it just makes me nervous, this whole house thing!  After seeing these, Luke took me to dinner in Stillwater to just be together.   ahhh that was great.  I love my Luke time :)  And it was good to just talk about where we are at with this crazy house decision!

Saturday, I had a wedding.  nothing new there.  (but it was a friend of mine and the wedding was beautiful!)


Sunday, we had a great family day enjoying Luke's semi-new fatherhood.  Leyton is an expert shopper and picked up on his dad's hints at some new grilling gear.  So, he's stocked up :)  We got a chance to see both of our dads and both families!   Everyone met us at this new potential house so we could get their opinion.  ahhh it really does make me nuts!

Sooo.. we'll see.  Luke and I are really excited about this option for a house and are still talking it over.  I'll keep you posted on it all!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah house hunting!! I will be praying that God blesses you with this one. I want to see it!! Can I look online??

    I am happy that Brent & Suz had a boy, that way your baby girl can marry him :) Ok... so no one knows what you are having, I'm just guessing :)

    Tell Luke to enjoy his new grill tools and make you something awesome.

    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete