Monday, June 27, 2011

15 weeks & 15 months

Leyton is coasting along, flying through his 15th month in this world and the newest baby is making some major progress at week 15 in the belly!

The little thing is almost 4 inches long and weighs about 2.5 ounces.. about the size of an apple!   The lungs are developing and the legs are growing longer than the arms and it can move all its limbs and joints!   Although the eyelids and still fused shut, it can sense light from outside the belly.  Taste buds are forming too!

I definitely have a belly!  It's still in that awkward stage that probably just looks like I ate too much Chipotle.. and I probably did that too.  I'm still in my normal clothes but have busted out a couple maternity items just to make myself more comfortable.  I really do love this growing belly of mine!  Other than that, things are normal and great.. oh, I do crave a lot of sweets and chocolate!  although I don't know if that's anything unusual.

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment