Thursday, June 30, 2011

the adventures of Leyton & Peyton

I am so bummed to even say this.. but our dear friends, the Burns, just found out they are moving to San Jose!  This means warm, sunny, beachy California gets to steal Suz, Brent, Peyton and brand new Jagger from us.  not cool.  but, super good career move, exciting for them.  great hockey team.  blah blah blah.  
We have absolutely loved our friendship with this little family, and even though they are moving a crazy amount of miles away, I know our friendship won't go anywhere.  I will just miss my time with Suz, our crazy stories of having baby #1 so close to each other and going through a lot of the same life changes together.   We just recently managed to live closer to each other and now she's leaving me!  Luke will so badly miss his guitar jam sessions, his painful workout adventures with Brent.. those late nights that Suz and I have to start warning the boys at least an hour before we really have to leave.  And the girls get the awesome privilege to hearing them sing the same dang some all night.. a lot of times off tune (sorry!)  And even though Leyton doesn't quite express it to me yet, I know he will miss Peyton!  They were just starting to really understand that they are best friends.. he even kissed her today!  Sorry Brent, first boy to make a move on your daughter..

Here's a sample of their adventures on this hot summer day!


look at Leyton's naughty face.. this is pre- grabbing her off the car.  geez Leyton, that's not showing you love her!



checking out the dogs.  (Easton's mom and dad!)


nice awkward hug buddy!



rejection.



and, as soon as they sit down.. they're off again!




and here's sweet Peyton with her new bubba!



We love you guys and will miss you like crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I want to see more of the baby! Love the set up you did on the bed! You're amazing!

    You have one adorable son!

    I am so sorry to hear they are moving! Bummer!! I know you guys LOVED being close friends. Sad day. Looks like you are going to have to visit CA.

    Did I mention your pictures are fabulous?

    ReplyDelete