Thursday, January 20, 2011

boring.


Nothing really new around here. Leyton is cute, he's loving life.. feeling great these days and talking a ton! Our computer is back, the hard drive crashed but we're back up and running. Luke and I have been enjoying life together this week.. hanging out with friends (love Acapulco with Nic & Hil), I have been enjoying my friends (Suz and Peyton!) Other than that, life is normal!

Oh, I got new shoes. I'm pretty excited about them.. they're my winter shoes that aren't wimpy flats or boots (ugh, sick of boots) What do you think?

Oh and I suppose this is big news.. Leyton took his first steps a few nights ago! I have a video, so I'll upload it shortly. Have a good Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    I've worn these shoes for 5 years now and I love them. They are clasic & cute BUT you can fall on your butt with ice and snow so watch out up there.

    ReplyDelete