Monday, January 24, 2011

mullet be gone

First haircut for Leyton! Luke would like the record to state that he was against this.. he wanted to keep rockin the mullet but I wasn't in favor. So I have my son his first haircut! It was a bit of a chaotic process. How do get our crazy little man to sit/stand/lay still long enough to use a sharp object? We tried sitting on Luke's lap.. with treats, with water.. anything. I got one cut but it wasn't happening. So we ended up in the bathtub and that seemed to work. Gosh he looks like a boy! I just cut it in the back, but even that.. you can see his neck now! Here's the evidence.

The before shot. I mean, really...

Attempt #1.

Try this again..

He has emotions about all this..

Oh, and.. Leyton attended his first birthday party! His little buddy, Liam Gotto turned ONE! It was so fun.. 5 little boys got to hang out all around the same age.. within about 3 months of each other. So many boys around here!

P.s. Hello to (great!) Grandma & Grandpa Prosser... they came to visit this week to celebrate the marriage of Luke's uncle Nate & Megan (congrats!). Leyton was a bit skeptical but did warm up to them. :)



1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! Love the photos!

    Remember when we tried to have a business in college?! :) haha... you cut hair and I gave massages. We were dorks, but I would love to go back to those days (except with Brian and Luke living next door)

    Your little boy sure is cute :)

    He's growing up though huh?! Parties already?! Probably time to talk about girls and beer!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete