Monday, September 13, 2010

have I told you..?


.. that I LOVE my family?!

I am SO stinkin' blessed to have such an amazing family (don't start crying yet, Erin). I guess we have a bigger family.. 5 of us kids and now tons of extended fam :) It was so fun to grow up with so many people in the house and I loved every bit of it. Now, family looks a little different.. it keeps getting better! I have a wonderful in-law Prosser fam that I couldn't be more proud to be a part of. And on the Kirkpatrick side, I love ... everyone! But we are all spread out now and that makes me sad. If I had a say in things, we would all live together on a big camp site. No work, just play all the time. It's just wonderful.

and NOW!!.. more babies!

Ryan and Lisa have a cute little Landon boy and
number two is on the way!!

Nathan and Chrissie are expecting a baby too.. and all in MARCH!

As if I didn't have enough reason to love March already, Leyton turns 1, and 2 new babies arrive. Now that's just wonderful.

Here's only half of our family. This was last year in Colorado with only one baby (Mr. Landon). Love this picture, but now we're missing a whole bunch.


oh and happy birthday Nathan Hamilton. I love you, my brother!

1 comment: