Friday, September 24, 2010

4 perfect years.



On September 23, 2006, I married my best friend. I married "that cute drummer with curly hair".. the one that was too good for me then and arguably, still too good. I am one lucky girl.

Four whole years, accomplished much! A downtown apartment, a grown-up house with a yard, a crazy dog.. bounced around Maui, Costa Rica, Italy & Greece.. invited our little boy, Leyton into our lives.

I think I can use the word perfect to describe these 4 years. Not in the sense that life has been easy, life isn't easy. We know that. But we daily give our life, each other, our son to the Lord in prayer. We have been blessed in so many incredible ways.

You, my Luker, have been such a rock to me. You are my daily spot of sunshine, the underlying joy to every part of my day. A lot of times my sanity, my stability. You are SUCH an amazing dad, an amazing husband. Thank you so much for marrying me on that rainy day 4 years ago. I love you!


Date night!! For our anniversary, we went to an awesome restaurant, Spill the Wine and then went to see Wicked in Minneapolis. It was soooo fun. And it was Leyton's first sleep over with grandma and grandpa Prosser! Both a success.

I asked which one he liked better in this picture. He answered correctly, but he did hesitate.


1 comment:

  1. So fun! What a great rainy day that was! You guys are so stinkin' cute together.

    I bet I know what was going through his head when he took that picture of you with the car....

    ReplyDelete