Wednesday, June 9, 2010

welcome home Evie Kay!








Sweet little Evelyn Kay was born on June 3rd. Our dear friends, Greg & Lizzy were so thrilled to meet their baby girl! It's so so perfect that they had a girl, and she is precious! I love that my friends are having babies!

I must admit, with 2 of my friends having babies this past weekend, I felt a teensy tiny bit of jealousy. wierd?!? you'd think I wouldn't want to step foot in a hospital after the pain of bearing Mr. Leyton.. but no way man.. I loved it. Such a thrilling thing to come into the hospital and leave with a new child. I'll do it again. Soon? No. But sometime.




We thought Leyton was small compared to cousin Landon, but he looks massive compared to sweet little 5 pound Evie.

Congrats Greg & Lizzy! She's perfect!

1 comment: