Thursday, June 10, 2010

another little boy!


My wonderful friend Lindsay Binnie had a baby boy when were down in Iowa. It was sooo great to be there the weekend she had her baby! She and Jimmy didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, and I was especially excited for this surprise. Jimmy was beyond convinced that it was a boy. Not even another thought. He only brought boy clothes to the hospital and wouldn't even talk about the chance of a girl. I know he would be so good either way, but you were right Jimmy.. he's here! Adorable James, Jimmy Jr, James the 4th, or as Linds calls him, just J.

The two buddies, Leyton and Jimmy got to meet.. so fun! Again, Leyton is massive. Holy. He's about to enter kindergarden I think.

Love you Linds!


2 comments:

  1. Precious!! Cute baby boys and beautiful mommies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay looks amazing! Holy cow. She looks better than I do two months after having Cruz. How fun that your little guys got to meet!

    ReplyDelete