Monday, February 22, 2010

the last days.

2 weeks to go! Hopefully in 2 weeks or less Luke and I will be holding and cuddling our little baby! ahhh!!

There's been so definite highlights to these last couple weeks. To name a few..

1. Watson took me on a wonderful birthday date (I know, I know.. it's not my birthday. For some reason, she thinks I love my birthday and knows that this year it won't be quite the same!) She took me for a pedicure (ahh wonderful, I can't touch my toes) and had a great lunch adventure in Stillwater. She's such a wonderful stinkin friend!

2. I got my hair highlighted, so that's good. Always due for some fresh blonde. Even if spring seems far away.

3. Luke bought me a prego massage at a massage place close by. It was amaazzzzing. It lasted a too-short hour, but was pure bliss. (I like the word bliss)

4. Luke and I have had some great date nights just being together, or as the super psychologist baby book says, "uninterrupted, quality alone time with your spouse" before this baby arrives! It's been great.

5. Went to brother Nate's last hockey games as a CC player. Great to see him and try to explain where my belly button went. Love being with our family!

I'll keep you posted on the arrival of the little Pross! Nothing new though. I have an appointment on Thursday to check the status. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment