Monday, February 15, 2010

baby can come!

Here's an update of the baby room! We finally got it all set up. This is how ridiculous I am though, well really, how ridiculous my emotions are. I was dying to get it set up and now I'm kinda glad it didn't get set up any earlier. It's realllly nice to have a place to put everything and to get it all in the right spot, but it's just making this waiting game even harder! I go in there everyday, to move something to another place, to set up something else. It's so very fun but I can't wait!

We bought the pack n' play yesterday (suuper cool) and got the stroller from our last shower on Saturday! woo hoo, so excited!

There's more to add to this room once the little miss or little mister arrives, making it more girly or boy-y. 3 weeks to go people!










7 comments:

  1. love it!!!!!! nice work on the nursury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your nursery looks like it stepped out of a magazine. What a luck baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you have the cutest baby room! i love your style. that lamp reminds me of a caterpillar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got on here to check out your blog and you are so stinking cute!! I know these last few weeks feel like they will never end, trust me I was just there but try and get a few extra minutes of sleep and enjoy all the excitement. He or she will soon be here and it will be wonderful!! I love the nursery it is so adorable. Your basement bathroom looks awesome, nice work decorating both rooms, I think you should take up a side job ;) Liam and I are just hanging out today trying to figure out what you are having and then we are voting. I'm for a girl and I think he is saying he is for a boy, not sure yet. Love you lots and talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful, Kristen! Congratulations again and best to you and your family. :-)
    -Jen D (from maple grove nce)

    ReplyDelete