Friday, February 12, 2010

latest bump picture


I'm gonna stick with an artistic, silhouette picture of my belly. let's just say it's getting really large. I think we've had enough pictures, this baby can come now! The wonderful comments from random people have gone from.. "you look great," "you're just gaining in your belly!", "you barely look 8 months pregnant"... to... "oh wow, you look really healthy!" "you look like you're ready to pop!" and again last night, "you look really healthy and ready!" healthy and ready?? what does that even mean? people....

Oh well, it's all worth it. I'll probably stick to sweat pants as much as I can these days.

Life is good. Last night Luke and I did a DQ Blizzard run, that was wonderful. And today, I did a transfer from my bed to the couch to watch Baby Mama. Now's my time to do this, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment