Monday, January 4, 2010

I went swimming!

Happy New Years to everyone! 2010 is the year of our baby! Crazy! To think that we think we're young and we were born waaay back in 1984, that's so ancient.

We've arrived at week 31 and the baby is growing tons! It moves a lot and it's big movements.. my mom finally felt the kicking last night. We were in the car and it was kicking away.. she felt my belly, felt the little kicks and said, "you have a bunny in there!" there's an idea. This week, the baby is over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds. (pause. I have been hearing lots of stories lately and the premature babies that come out at 2 or 3 pounds. It's nuts to me to think that our little one could survive now! it's a real baby in there!) The baby can turn its head from side to side and its arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates under the skin. cute.

Oh, so Luke and I went swimming at the YMCA the other day.. oooh that felt great. I was weightless.. well kinda. I felt like my old self! I could move and swim, I was loving it. I'm going to do that more often. I'm going tomorrow with my friend Christy who is going to have her sweet baby boy any day! Should be fun :)

Here's of pic of my dear friend Julie. She's cute. We need to try to be pregnant together sometime, k Julie?

P.S. Where's Luke these days? We need a male voice to chime in.


No comments:

Post a Comment