Wednesday, January 6, 2010

diaper bags.

As I've been learning, my shopping experiences have drastically changed. It's a good thing though. I went to the MOA with my sister and her friends the other day (that made me feel old..). I couldn't really shop, I can't fit in anything. I was more interested in the baby stores and maternity stores.

I never realized how much stuff this baby needs! When we registered, it was.. what brand and shape and style of bottles? what size and shape of pacifiers (can I call them pacifiers? We'll save that debate for another day). what brand of diapers and wipes? organic or regular onesies? choices!

The decision these days is diaper bags. I registered for one at Babies R Us.. pretty cute.





I have my sites set on another one, an expensive one. This is the Petunia Pickle Bottom, super chick, super handy bag that everyone seems to be talking about. Any thoughts? Practicality of these?





until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment