Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 26


Ok, I feel like there's a lot to post about lately, so I'll try to keep up with everything I think of. Here's what I want to cover (yes, I sound like a teacher).

one. I need to tell everyone about this miracle stretch mark cream. I just say miracle because I feel like I keep getting bigger that stretch marks are bound to come, but nothing! It's working.

two. we went to a birthing class. Enough said, I want to leave the rest for Luke.

three. Angela had her baby!!!! Welcome baby Troy!

four. I bought more cute prego clothes :)

five. We got our Christmas tree up, I love Christmas!

six. I'm in week 26!!

Let's start there.. week 26 in here! This is what's going on in the world in the fetus. (haha, fetus.) The network of nerves in our baby's ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. The baby is now able to hear both my voice and Luke's! The baby is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of the lungs. These breathing movements are also good practice for when it's born and takes that first gulp of air. And the baby is continuing to put of baby fat. It now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (dear baby English hothouse cucumber!) :) If it's a boy, it's private parts are developing. (it's our baby! I have to say private parts!)

Here's what it looks like... yes yes, it looks a science class diagram. Oh well.




It's moving like crazy! I love it so much! We went the Nutcracker ballet last night and it was moving and moving the whole time! I'd like to say that it loves ballet.. but it also could be mad and hating it.

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment