Sunday, November 29, 2009

my bod..


Haha, nice title of the post, I know.
As I get further along in this pregnancy and the baby Pross keeps getting bigger, I'm trying to keep my body somewhat "normal" and healthy.

This is what I'm trying to do...

Stretch marks! I want to try to avoid those if I can. I hear that it just comes from when certain parts of your body expand and get big really fast. Hense, a baby. My mom's neighbor sells Phytomer skin care, it's so great! I had to deal with the teenage acne that came right when I was first pregnant, so I used their face and body washes as well as the skin care. Here's the stretch mark stuff..



And the face/body washes...



And some miracle cellulite cream. I'm serious, this works. I really don't know if there's any boys that read this (Hi dad-in-law), but I know this one is more for the girls. I'll spare the details of cottage cheese legs, but this stuff is working!


Ok, so that all helps with the skin. I am also keeping up with walking outside as much as I can, going to the gym on occasion (trying to keep what arms muscles I had), and talking prego fitness class. I signed up for a weekly class at the hospital. We do stretching, muscle work and some cardio.. it's great. If I really wanted to work myself, I should probably get myself in my mother-in-law, Muggs' workout class. I'll think about it.

And last, prego yoga. While Luke is bulking up his body with P90x, I'm trying to keep mine in shape. This morning Luke did his weekly yoga workout downstairs and I did my prenatal yoga upstairs. I like it. Besides the wierd namaste and relaxation techniques (no thanks), it's really good stretching and flexibility. This is the DVD I got.



That's what I've been up to! Besides dreaming, shopping, getting ready to get ready for the baby room (ah! I want to start!), that's what I do! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment