Tuesday, November 17, 2009

baby strollers and expensive jeans..

This is what consumes my mind these days. Those moments when I should be editing, I should be grading papers, I should be doing... stuff. But I'd much rather think, dream and plan for the baby! I've been browsing more baby stuff lately, getting ready to register. This is all so foreign, what do we NEED for baby Pros?

The strollers these days are crazy (not that I knew what they were like before these days). But they're pretty sophisticated! This is the Chicco stroller I'm looking at.



Oh, and on the other size of my brain, I need more prego jeans! Luke says I can splurge. I'm sick of my pants falling down, my saggy butt (it's true), so I'm going straight to the top. These two are Paige brand and Citizens of Humanity. Thoughts? Cute huh? Oh I need the long ones, I actually miss wearing heels.




No comments:

Post a Comment