Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 18

The baby is expanding and growing and.. moving!! I think? On Sunday, I think there was definite movement. It just felt like bubbles in my stomach that would almost kinda pop. I heard that's what it's supposed to feel like, so I'm gonna call it! We have a moving baby!

This week, in the life of our baby: The baby is about 5 1/2 in. long and weights about 7 ounces. It's busy flexing it's arms and legs and blood vessels are visible through its thin skin. This is funny, it's ears are not in their final position but are standing about from its head a bit.

What's so amazing to me is that there is this cute little baby forming in there that isn't just.. some other baby. It's not just a factory baby with ears and eyes and a mouth. It's our baby! It's going to come out look like us! That's incredible! I heard the heartbeat again last week, so stinkin cute. 2 weeks until the ultrasound, can't wait to actually see it!




This is the size of the baby now.. a bell pepper! (and Erin and I being a little bit crazy). And in case you were wondering.. this is what its going to become. I'm not sure why I have such a big smile on my face, that's not really a good thing.



Happy fall baby Prosser!


No comments:

Post a Comment