Monday, September 28, 2009

things to remember..

Here's a few things that I need to remember for the next time I'm pregnant:

- Things smell sooo strong, and this happened the day before I found out I was pregnant!
- I had to bust out the Bella Band (genius invention, by the way).. around 11 weeks.
- I get nauseous at night, I have to keep my stomach fed with plenty of pretzels and crackers.
- I get headaches! I never really got headaches or migraines before I was pregnant, but I do now. I have to keep eating throughout the day and drink plenty of water.
- Even though it's a pain sometimes, exercises really makes me feel great. It helps to walk, run, bike, all that.
- Oh, my rear end expands along with my stomach. Oops!

there's a lot of changes.. but there's a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment