Tuesday, October 27, 2009

soccer player

I'm a little slow on this draw, but last saturday night we were laying around talking and she was telling me the feeling she gets when the babe kicks or moves around. I had my hand on her belly this entire time and I thought I felt something, kinda like a muscle twitch and Krast never verified that she felt it kick...so I wrote it off thinking her belly was just twitching. But it kept happening so she felt it and it turned out to be the baby kicking! there was no twitching going on here. I got to be the first one to bring out the kung fu from my baby. hopefully its cuz its excited and not angry with me already.

she there it is...an active, kicking baby who crosses its legs and keeps its hands by its face just like mom does when she sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment