Friday, October 23, 2009

I've been thinking.

People always say to trust your "motherly instinct." You'll know if it's a boy or a girl.. you can feel it. I learned a long time ago to not trust my feelings so I'm having a hard time with this!

At first I thought it was a girl. Only because everyone is having boys lately, someone has to balance it out as a girl.

Then I thought it was a boy. Well, I guess I was more willing to think that way.. thanks to Landon.

After that, I went back to thinking it was a girl.

The heartbeats have been at about 150. That doesn't tell anything. I broke out with teenage zits all over my face. That means boy. The way I'm carrying the baby, my stiff muscles, a spinning ring over my wrist. Over Luke's wrist?

So I'm just more confused and anxious! I don't have a preference one way or the other. I would love an older brother, but I would love to spoil a little girl.. you've seen the clothes they have these days, right? A little Luke? Wonderful! A little Kristen? Maybe :)

At least the baby knows what it is.

- Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I think you are having twins. One Luke one Kristen. So, just give the other one for me to borrow and I will give it back later :)


    My word would be a great name by the way it was
    Harriess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way. I would love to take my grandson to the hockey rink and I would love to take my granddaughter to the mall. I know one thing. This child will be loved dearly. BTW, I love the both of you and you will be great parents.

    Grandpa Bee

    ReplyDelete