Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday photo shoot

We had some fun today.. set up a background and had a mini-photo shoot with my boys.  I won't even tell you how many pictures I took.. and how many actually worked.  One of the bigger challenges in my photography life is to get this big boy to actually look at the camera with a decent face.  Since he's a big fan of letters, especially the "E".. we made a prop out of it.

  
  

a this little guy is the easy one..

 
 
 
and, the many faces of my little Finn.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristen! They are just so precious! And Finn ..... he is so big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute. I missed this post. Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy's gonna take that diaper off little boy a give a really good bare hiney spanking for a long time til you can't sit. I will give you maintenance. Spankings everyday.

    ReplyDelete