Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Finn, 5 months


In five short months, our sweet Finny has become quite the little boy!  He is still a super good baby, and is generally extremely happy to be alive and part of our family :)   I've decided though that if I were to compare him to Leyton (don't tell him.. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that).. but he is definitely a better baby than Leyton was and very adaptive and easy going.. but.  he is an active little one.   I love love every bit of it and wouldn't change a thing.  I have boys, don't I?  I love that his personality is coming through even more and he is such a happy guy.


He's getting pretty good at grabbing stuff with his little fingers.  As you can see from this picture, he found the box of cars sitting next to him and grabbed them!  My big boy!  And tonight, Luke was away at softball so I had these crazies all day.  We finished off the gorgeous night with a dinner date on the deck, Finn got to be included!

And the stuff to remember.. we haven't started food yet, but he still feeds like a champ.  He has eczema on his skin, especially in all the creases (my little chunk).. poor bud!  The doctor gave us a prescription cream that did get rid of it, but I have to go off dairy in order for it to actually heal and go away.  The doctor seems confident that it will heal soon enough... but for now, I really don't like the no-dairy thing. cheese, yogurt, and a lot of other delicious things.  darn.  Also, he rolls over a bunch from his back to stomach but is pretty lazy going the other way.

I get a little sad every month that goes by and the farther he comes from being a newborn, but I love this age and love everyday with this boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment