Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Uncle Nate.

 
Hockey is without a doubt a part of the Prosser family.. whether I'm ready for it or not :)  I do love that my little Leyton already shows quite an athletic ability.. zero credit to me, probably from the genes of his hockey star uncle Nate!  Luke's brother Nate has been up in Minnesota playing in the big-time NHL for the Minnesota Wild and we couldn't be more proud!   He is playing so well and we get the awesome privilege to see him in action..


He did a little hockey watching, a lot of Elmo watching.. but when I asked him "where's Uncle Nate?" he points out on the ice... love that!   I think a hero is developing..



1 comment:

  1. How awesome!

    I love the black and white of Nate. Good work!

    Little Leyton is so cute and I can see him playing hockey.

    It was so fun to see you this weekend. I love reading your blog K. Even if I don't comment every time, I read it and love knowing what is going on in your life.

    Thanks for your sweet fb comment. God is just so, so good to me!

    Love you and love that we are friends!

    ReplyDelete