Wednesday, August 10, 2011

boy or girl?

Let's start the vote on baby #2!  I'm putting up the voting this on this blog.. I'm curious what ya'll think!  I never say ya'll.. it just felt right though.

Luke and I really have no idea.  Near the beginning, I thought girl because a few of my symptoms were different, but for some reason after the ultrasound, we are thinking boy!  Neither one of us have a preference at all.. we're so excited for either!   

Here's my feelings though.. I would obviously love a girl.  What's not to love about those adorable clothes these days and just holding an itty-bitty gentle girl?  But at the same time, a boy is the safe option.  Meaning, I know what to expect with a boy.  I have all the clothes (oh, so many)... the boys (ahh the boys!!) would share a room together when they're old enough and it would just be fun to have two brothers! 

So, honestly, we don't have much of a pull either way!  Thoughts??

I also haven't posted a belly picture in a while.  This is just your standard, cheesy, take it myself in a mirror photo but you get the idea.  20 weeks!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you and baby are too adorable! I just got a chance to look through your blog and it looks like you and Luke had an amazing trip and I love your sweet new house. Do you need help moving?? Let us know and of course we want an invite to your housewarming party ;) Congrats!!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be the most beautiful pregnant lady I have ever seen, Kristen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only thought right now is that you look killer!!

    ReplyDelete