Wednesday, June 8, 2011

new & different

This time around.. these are the things that are different so far:

1.  Not nearly as much face breakouts!  With Leyton, they were horrrrible and showed up right away!  This time, not so bad!

2. I feel really great!  With the first pregnancy, I felt pretty junky a lot of the time, just nauseous and sick.  And I had really bad headaches, one that sent me to the emergency room.  This time, no headaches!  I do feel a little yucky at times, and need to keep the food coming (no complaints there!) but I do feel better this time around.

3. The belly popped way earlier!  It felt like with Leyton, I "filled out" all over first and then eventually the belly came.. I went through the awkward stage for too long. ick.  But this time, it popped at about 11 weeks. Starting even at 9 weeks, my belly fluctuated quite a bit.  In the mornings, it was pretty flat.  But by the end of the day, it would stick out!  I do remember this happening the first time around too, but now it's just out there all the time!  :)  The bella band came out of hiding a day before week 12!  I do like this change though.. it makes it so real that I really am pregnant and there is a growing baby in there!  

And things that are the same:

1.  Everything smell so strong!  This was hint #1 with Leyton, I'd open up cupboards and it smelled horrible. Same with this one, things smell horrible.. or really good.. but just so strong!  Sometimes I really can't even handle looking at Leyton's baby food..

2.  I'm freaked out.  

3.  I'm so in love with this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment