Monday, May 2, 2011

photographer mom

It's hard to believe sometimes, but I do have a life besides Leyton.  which I love.  I really love that I can stay home with my little dude, but yet I get to have my own side-life.. mostly on Saturdays and during naptimes!   Having my own photography business gives me the flexibility to be a mom, while still being about to "work".  I love the creativity and artistry of photography and getting to know such fun people through it all.

Here's a little peak at what Kristen Anne Photography looks like lately.  Props to my graphic designer husband to spicing up my look for this year.  thanks babe :)



new logo, new biz cards.


super thick letterpress.   love them!


letterpress notecards.

 
new CD printing.


looks good, right?   
Also, check out my new and improved blog:  kristenannephotography.blogspot.com.  I was really bad about updating the old one, so we got a little more user-friendly one.  or kristen-friendly.

thanks to my friends and family for the amazing support through this journey! 

2 comments: