Monday, April 4, 2011

weekend fun.

Have I mentioned that I love weekends?  It's so wonderful to get to hang out with my boys.. especially Luke :)  My parents have been gone for a week, visiting Nathan, Chrissie and Delaney (!) in Colorado.. so we've had the house to ourselves.  We feel like we're playing house again.. just the 3 of us, and it's great.  We love living with our parents and things are going great, but it's nice to just be us again!

So.. Friday night we went to Brasa restaurant in Minneapolis with our friends, the Mikls.  We ate tons of meat and loved it!  Came home, watched the Due Date (pretty funny).. and slept in on Saturday.  Leyton had a sleepover with his grandma & grandpa Prosser (who was so exhausted from his night with them that he slept in until 9 on Sunday!!)

Saturday.. Stevin, Luke and I checked out the Parade of Homes in Minneapolis.   So fun!  We drove all over the cities, spent 6 wonderful hours checking out homes.. both new and remodeled.  Got some great ideas, even checked out a 5 million dollar home in Edina.  ridiculous.  Probably wasn't the best idea right before we become house hunters.. oops.


Some photos to make you drool:

great remodel!


love the bronze appliances!  with the white cupboards.. mm..

nice mirror.

sure, I'd sit outside of my $5 million house..

yes, I'd take that bathroom!

kabes.

 
like the tile.

very cool sliding, barn-ish door!

great bathroom.

ok, I loooove this house.  Everything about it.  hands down my fav!

mmm... just everything.



all Restoration Hardware!  Yes, please.


sorry about the photo overload.  and I wasn't even supposed to take pictures!

3 comments:

  1. love the barnish door! and wallpaper got cool again, who'd a thunk it? nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got to go to that home show! That's my favorite thing in the world to do. I saw a billboard for it while were there a few weeks ago and wanted to go so bad! A little better than DSM's 12 house show!
    You and I have VERY similar taste- very clean vintage modern. And i've been obsessed with interior barn doors forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i lurrrrve the last kitchen!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete