Friday, April 1, 2011

two books and a blog.

This is what I have been reading lately.. (it's a wonderful, rainy day today and Leyton naps a long time on days like this.  thank you son!)

I am in the middle of this book.

 


Crazy Love, by Francis Chan.
So good.  Incredibly convicting, encouraging and eye opening. Read it!  It will absolutely change your life... or it should.

And I just finished this:


The Secret Life of Cee-Cee Wilkes, by Diane Chamberlain.  
Thrilling, mysterious, bit of a twisted story.  (thanks for the recommendation Steph.  I couldn't put it down) :)

And my friend Julie showed me this adorable blog:  Me Oh My Mama.
Love her house!  Everything about it is just.. cute.  Especially her little girl.  Presley just may have been added to our girl list. :)


Have a great, sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment