Wednesday, March 23, 2011

what it takes to take a picture.

this is the thing.. I'm a photographer.  I take photos for a living, and pretty darn good ones, if I can so myself.  I can capture mesmerizing moments on a wedding day, but I have the hardest time with my son! 

He squirms, we know that.  I have these great ideas in my head for mini photo shoots, but I can't seem to make them happen!  Like today.. he got a personalized Mickey shirt in Florida from his grandma and grandpa Pross, complete with Mickey ears and all.  I had a feeling the hat thing would be tough.. but come on bud! This is what we got..


Easton wanting to eat Mickey..


See Leyton, I can sit here.  Not that hard.


or not.


ok fine, I'll just take a picture of Mickey.


got sidetracked with the broom.


eating always helps him stand still for a second.



ok, not bad Leyton.  Thanks for sitting for 2 seconds.  And these eyes tell me we're done...




I guess you can call it real life photography, that's what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment