Monday, November 29, 2010

and a lot of winter.

I love Christmas! and I especially love the traditions it brings.. one of those for Luke and I is the tree farm. We have gone every year since we were married and chopped down a real tree for our house. I love it :) BUT this year Luke won't let me. Our house sold (hopefully?!) so we'll be moving out a few days before Christmas (hopefully?!) We still went to the tree farm this year.. ran around with Easton, went on a hay ride, drank some hot chocolate and got a pathetic little branch for a tree this year. We still had so much fun!

(sorry Mom, Luke is nuts.. probably why Leyton loves him so much!)



our cute 2010 Christmas tree.. it'll do, huh.

(Leyton's new stocking! Had to put it up even if it's for a few weeks..)

1 comment:

  1. that picture of luke and leyton is so adorable. priceless.

    ReplyDelete