Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Look at my friends!

On my trip to Iowa, I had the wonderful privilege of seeing all these great friends at once! And look at the boys! Not one girl yet :) It was so much fun to catch up and see the boys in action. Gosh I love em all.


(From left to right)

Erika Boone with her boys, Parker and (brand new!) Carson. So so cute!
Me and Mr. Leyton.
Julie Vanderpool and her little misters, Ryder and Gunner (Gunny boy, Gunny Man, bo bo). Oh I have a special place in my heart for that Ryder boy. He's stinkin hilarious.
Lindsay Binnie and sweet lil' JJ. That boy is so sweet and has the energy that we love about Leyton. He's so much fun!
Angela Thayer and Troy! SUCH a smiley and wonderful boy.

I love our boys!
They all have to much personality and are so much fun.
And I LOVE my girls! I have known these dear friends since high school... We've made it through crazy life changes, new last names and brand new sons!

2 comments:

  1. Dang... everyone is super gorgeous!!

    :)

    Love it!!

    Precious babies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a cute post! Love all these girls and our boys!

    ReplyDelete