Monday, October 11, 2010

apple orchard!

It's a tradition..
well, I guess this is year 3 for Luke and I, so that's a tradition, right?

We have gone to Aamodts Apple Orchard in Stillwater and this year we got to bring our little man! My grandparents are visiting from Colorado so we went with them and my parents. This has been an unusual fall so far (good, wonderful unusual) It's been super hot outside, so I didn't get the hot coffee/cider option this year, but we did stock up on apple pie, apple butter and apples.
Oh and an apple brat. What do we think this is? The state fair?

Leyton seemed to prefer trying to eat the fence than look at the goats and eat the steering wheel than drive the tractor and eat the hay.. you get the idea. Yes, his mouth is open in every picture... Just in case something were to enter that he could chew on!
Silly little boy.







loves his grandpa Kirk!




1 comment: