Tuesday, July 6, 2010

wedding day!

Luke's brother Nate got married last Thursday!! On July 1st, Nate and Britt were married at Nicollet Island Pavillion in Minneapolis. It was a perfect day and such a cool place to get married! Leyton was decked out in a super cute, gray linen suit. So adorable.

So here's story number one from the crazy day. I admit, I put a few months into thinking about my outfit for this wedding. I got a new dress from J Crew, a really fun necklace, did my hair all pretty.. feeling pretty good about myself. I have to thank Leyton for keeping me humble though. I drove up to the building, got him out of his seat and didn't even make it in the building before getting spit up all down my dress. bummer. Tried to get it off, but good ol' taffeta material doesn't work so well with spit up! Needless to say, he spit up on my dress about 3 or 4 times. He nailed Lukes uncle Andrew and a few other lucky guests as well. oh well, I'm a mom right? Leyton reminded me of that a few times.

He did great during the ceremony, besides a speaker mess up that scared him. He listened intently as Luke and I sang a song together and did the rounds to all the relatives during the ceremony. My sweet friend Hilary picked him up about 7:30 so that we could enjoy ourselves. And we did! It was such a fun night of hanging out, dancing.. and they are married! Congrats Nate and Britt!








1 comment:

  1. You guys are a gorgeous family!! :) Your dress is so cute Kristen! We miss our little Leyton!

    ReplyDelete