Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the sweet life.

I feel like I have so much to update! It's been a busy, but super fun weekend. We've had lots to do and the weather has been spectacular! You have to take advantage when that happens, so I had very little computer time. This is what life looks like for Leyton mister these days...

First and foremost... he's teething! Seriously?! I know he's ahead of the game on a lot of things, but I must admit I shed a few tears thinking about a little tooth popping up on my little baby. He's still my baby right? On Friday, he started the day not wanting to feed much, had a little fever.. really balmy skin (I think it's balmy), cried a bunch and chewed on everything. Those are the signs right? I have to tell you.. this is one of those moments when I realize that I am the mother of this child and I know my child best. Sometimes I feel like I'm not equipped and don't really know what to do... this is my first time at all this! But it is such a great feeling to know him inside and out (although he likes to keep us guessing!) and be able to comfort him when he's hurting. Poor little buddy.

He found his feet! He loves to reach up and grab his feet when he's laying down.

He's a champ at the Bumbo seat thingy. No floppy head! I think he's making his way to sitting up.

Still can just roll the one direction.. but he's sure good at it! Still wakes himself up every once in a while in the middle of the night just because he accidentally rolled over.

He's suuuper cute and besides the random crying and ooooh lots of spitting up, Luke and I are still convinced he's perfect. (shhh don't tell us the truth)


No comments:

Post a Comment