Friday, May 7, 2010

back to Mr. Leyton.



I have a two monther baby boy. wow.

He's sleeping through the night!! The past three night.. a consecutive 7 or 8 hours.. woo hoo! Oh what a joy to get a full night sleep, to hear him stirring and it's light out!


He's been so sweet and cute and cuddly this past week or so. Seems to be changing from a helpless little babe to a funny little man full of personality! (yes, he went right from a baby to a man.) Luke and I looove his morning smiley time, he laughs and smiles so much. And.. dad taught him a trick! When Luke sticks his tongue out, Leyton laughs so much and sticks his tongue out too. Oh, the things that bring us joy these days. :)

He has his 2 month shots yesterday.. I know it'd be normal to be really sad and cry as his momma, but it was adorable! I just can't believe sometimes that I have a little boy that is getting shots! of course he cried really hard, but I picked him up, worked my mommy magic to get his to stop crying... such an amazing feeling. :)
It wasn't like when we left him in nursery during church for the first time a few weeks ago. I was a mess.. sorry Pastor Rod, didn't hear much of the message. My eyes were glued to the pager, just in case.


1 comment:

  1. My eyes are still glued to the pager during church and Rowan is almost two! :-) I don't think it ever goes away. Leyton is so cute!

    ReplyDelete