Friday, April 23, 2010

quick story..

So... I wanted to get to CVS pharmacy down the street to get Leyton's medicine. Shouldn't be too hard right? I thought I'd take him for a walk, but you can't just take him.. Easton gets very jealous. So, we all went.. After Easton pulled his way to this store, I hooked him up to a pole. I walk in the store with Leyton and about 30 seconds later Easton comes darting in the door! I looked around a little in shock.. people asking if that was my dog. Yes, the sweet thing came right to me. sheesh. I grabbed his broken leash and we headed out the door. Oh, and cue Leyton's cry!

A crazy dog and a crying baby later.. no medicine. Oh well, we'll try again later.

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing.

    But I feel for you. I hope baby gets his medicine soon and he starts to feel so much better.

    I love you hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha OMG Kristen I can't believe this happened to you! I love it, so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete