Monday, April 19, 2010

prayer requests!

Happy Monday! Quick update.. and I do have some cuuute pics to post, but they need to come off my camera first. So, for those who love to pray.. pray really hard! And for those who don't normally pray.. start! If you think of this little family of 3, this is what you can pray for:

1. Leyton. I think he's sick. :( He didn't exactly tell me so, but the crying, whining and the grunting leads us to think he has some type of stomach or digestive problem. It breaks my heart to see him just unsettled and in pain, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't wearing on me as well. It's tough to hear the little guy cry. We went to the doc and are trying a few things (I didn't realize how much I love dairy!), but hopefully will get some medicine for him.

2. Our house! The short version is this: We sold our house, celebrated, packed up half this place and found a new house that we fell in love with. THEN!!... fake out, our house didn't actually sell. Some appraiser dude came in here, told us it's worth less than what we sold it for (what?!) and the deal is off. SOOO bummed! So, please please pray. For the sale of this house to happen soon, and for a good price (not that we aren't super rich or anything... ya right) and for God to reserve a "perfect" house for the next one!

I guess that's about it.. but big stuff.

Thank you all: luke, kristen & baby leyts

No comments:

Post a Comment