Tuesday, February 2, 2010

these are my thoughts..


I'm getting anxious. really anxious. For some reason, I thought I was.. above these emotions and thought that I would just coast right through this whole hormonal emotional thing (I think that's what it is..) Turns out I'm not and I find myself getting stressed and freaked out over a lot of stuff. like...

the babies room. I know, I hear myself complaining a lot about this, but really.. this baby could be here in 3 weeks and nothing is set up! ahh!

the construction of our house and putting it up for sale. horrible timing but what can you do?

I have a lot of my personal to-do list:
Finish my taxes.
Get through 4 more photo shoots and edit them all. oh man.
Help find a replacement for my Spanish position and get them trained in.
Find a pediatrician.
Buy all the other "stuff" we need for this baby.

It's not so bad, right?
I can do this.

Two other updates besides my emotional freak outs.. my dear friend Johnna took pregnant pictures of my on Sunday and my friend Kristen took more yesterday. It's great having photography friends. They look good, although you may never see them. Not that they aren't tasteful, but woah.. I'm really pregnant.



Also, my mother informed me the other day that she went into labor 2 weeks early with all 5 kids! woooah! That means that this child could be here in 3 weeks.. oh man!

We are week 35 now. The baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that it's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5.25 lbs.. about the weight of a honeydew! But it's so snug in the womb, it's not likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of kicks are about the same. The kidneys are fully developed and the liver can process some waste products. Most of the basic physical development is now complete- it'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that's a lovely photo. Don't stress to much! It'll all work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in favor or 2 weeks early. I can't wait any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady - your list really isn't bad at all. I'd say in a week you'll reach the emotional plateau and be at peace with all of the uncontrollables . . . or at least that's about when I did.

    I felt the same way about my maternity pictures too lol!

    ReplyDelete