Wednesday, December 16, 2009

third trimester begins!


Less than 3 months left?! I just started the third trimester in week 28, and feeling bigger every day. I had a regular baby doctor check up yesterday, got to hear the little heartbeat again! It's at 150 ish.. so, pretty normal, can't tell boy or girl from that really.

I'm sick today.. flu? headache? just achy all over. That means I'm planted in front of the couch.. already watched You've Got Mail, License to Wed, and I'm on to a lot of Friends episodes.

Here's a picture of a date night Luke and I had last week.. well, kinda. We went to dinner and Triple Espresso with my school, tons of fun. This non-preggo dress definitely worked!

Until next time.



1 comment:

  1. You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies. Hope you are feeling better. P.s. you look soo adorable in that dress! hot mama.

    ReplyDelete