Wednesday, September 23, 2009

3 years.


today we celebrate 3 years as Mr. and Mrs. Prosser..

I know everyone says it, but it really was the best day of my life. The anticipation.. how excited we were, the people, Luke's face. :) One of my favorite moments was when we left the ceremony, got in the car together and freaked out!! We were screaming that we are marriiiieedd! Nothing can come close to that feeling.










I loved him when he asked me to be his girlfriend on September 25, 2004 by telling me to circle yes or no.

I loved him when he asked me to be his wife on November 26, 2005 by singing a song, getting down on one knee.. and asking me to circle yes or no.

I loved him on September 23, 2006 when he married me!!

I loved him on June 28, 2009 when I told him we are going to have a baby..

I love you today, Luke Prosser, more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. I think am too hormonal for this, I cried Kristen, Sooo sweet! Congratulations to 3 years and cheers to 50 more!!! Love you guys xoxo Suz

    ReplyDelete