Tuesday, August 11, 2009

tenth week..


We're 1/4th of the way there?! Week 10 out of 40 is done.. crazy!

Still feeling good.. I'm a little larger in size, but I know I know, I'm the only one that can tell. It just feels like I ate a lot and my stomach just stays that way. You know that pair of pants you have that can only save for those days you are feeling really skinny... there's so chance I'm getting in those. I'll stick with the sweatpants..

Our little baby is a kumquat this week! I don't know what it is either, supposedly a vegetable. It's getting bigger though! 2 weeks until we hear the heartbeat.. can't wait for that.




Lately, Luke and I have been thinking about upcoming projects before the baby arrives. Step one.. transform the basement. From a dark, scary (but super cool beach theme) basement to a brighter, little more spacious office that we will actually want to go down to. So let's start knocking down some walls!

(Dear little baby.. you will probably find this out, but your father really likes to take his time and isn't in a hurry to start projects.. your mother is the opposite. We'll see how that works out)

No comments:

Post a Comment