Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not feeling so good..

Weeks ten and eleven turned out to be the start of sickness for me.. ick. I thought I was doing pretty good at staying out of it all! Feeling pretty nauseous and today, very dizzy.

Funny story for today.. I was at a teachers learning store (oh yes, school is starting) and started to feel pretty dizzy. Things were really bright and starting to duplicate! It wasn't too bad, so I headed over to Gap. I was shopping around, feeling a little dazed and funny, but kept going. I get up to the register to ask the girl a question and seriously...! things are not coming out of my mouth right! I tried to ask what items were on sale and it came out something like.. do you have the things on lase, or sall.. or ... sale?! It kept going and I was laughing, not sure what was going on! (Now I know this sounds a little not so normal, little scary.. yes yes, if it happens again I will call my doctor). I finally blurted out, "I'm pregnant" to help try to explain things.. the girl was laughing pretty hard. I called Luke after and left a ridiculous message trying to blurt something out!

Not sure what that was all about, but I'm just staying glued to the couch tonight. I realize I do have a problem relaxing. It comes with working from home.. there's always stuff to get done!

And I keep expanding! It's week 11 and I officially have to put a hair tie (I'm not calling it a binder) around my button on my pants. And again, I hit the sweats as soon as I get home. Ahhh..

Next week is the appointment where we hear the heartbeat! Because of the sickness and me getting bigger, I think we have a healthy baby! woo hooo!

I'll post pictures of baby's first concert next.. a hint? It made daddy very proud to have the baby "attend" the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment