Thursday, April 5, 2012

Iowa venture

On Monday and Tuesday, my mom, dad and I took on the huge task of venturing to Des Moines to visit my two brothers, their wives and kids.  I'm so grateful for my parents help and very glad I didn't do this on my own.  My boys were pretty great in the car though.  Baby Leyton was never a fan of car traveling and really scarred me from wanting to try that again.  But.. Finn is a whole new boy, and quite an easy one.  He just slept and smiled and stared at me the whole time.  Leyton played cars, read books and watched a movie.  We made it!  (it's the small victories, right?)

We had so much fun visiting the family, but were missing Erin, Tyler and Luke!  and I don't know why I didn't take a picture of Lisa.. she was there.  Nathan, Chrissie and Delaney live in Colorado so we don't get to see them as much.. I love cute little Delaney!  she's a peanut.  and it was good to see the other boys, Jude and Landon.  it was chaotic and loud and just perfect!

the grandkids:


I like this picture because it looks like their talking about something.  probably the cement truck, or the garbage truck.  or Landon's gator.


so cute!  she loves her daddy! 




Ryan and his boys.




little Finn and Jude!

1 comment: