Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy 2nd birthday Leyton!

My big boy is 2 today!   It's about time, little buddy! :)  We had a crazy fun weekend.. full of birthday celebrations, tons of family and friends, a baby dedication for Finn and carried all the fun into Monday for my birthday!

I don't have a lot of words to describe the weekend.   At the end of the night Saturday, I couldn't help but smile and feel so grateful for all the love and support from our friends and family.. who love our Leyton as much as we do!    I'll narrate through the photos so you can get an idea of our fun!

 The theme for his party was wild animals.. one of Leyton's favorite things right now.  We had breakfast pizza, caramel rolls, juice, coffee and cake!  I love morning parties! 

My sister Erin did this awesome chalkboard drawing in our basement. so good!


our jungle of balloons when you walk in the door..


party!





in the basement, we had animal masks for the kids to color.





ok, look at this cake!  My sweet friend, Hilary, is a cake MASTER and I seriously think this is her best one yet.. it's animal cake pops stuck in a mini cake on top!  I was blown away and am forever grateful for this gift!  thanks Hil!




my boys...



 

Watson and her 2 day old baby boy, introducing Mr. Levi!!  So sweet of them to come!


cake!!


picture of all the kids.. just hilarious.  notice the cute, sweet, cooperative girls (and Finn) and notice the squirmy boys.  so fitting..


Leyton loving Evelyn.. I promise, he does this to people he loves the most.
 




Finn and Ruby!  they're in love..
 

my girls!



the Prossers (minus Muggs! missed you!!)
 

my adorable friend Mary!


one of Leyton's favorite presents.. a shaving kit.  and he is serious about it too.



the party was a success!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute party, Kristen!!! I loved getting to see Mary and her baby bump too! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The pictures are SO fun to see. Your boys are adorable! Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, this is darling! I love all the details, and your house! It looks like it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best party planner ever. No one compares

    ReplyDelete