Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finn, 3 months


My little newborn is suddenly a real live boy!  I forgot how much I loved the 3ish-month stage with babies until Mr. Finn showed us the full extent of how cute and smiley and perfect he can be!  I'm going to make a prediction that he is going to quite the mama's boy.. Leyton has his moments but is partial to Luke these days.  Finn loves to watch me, follows me across the room and lights up when I flash him my big smiles.  It makes me melt every time!  

Finn is really good at holding his head up when he's on his stomach, looks like he's going to fly away.. he sits in the bumbo now and we even introduced him to a great video called Praise Baby (one of Leyton's favs).  We tried the johnny jump up but his little neck can't handle that quite yet.  When you hold him, his legs stand straight and he loves to wobble around!  

Things I want to remember this month: his clammy hands and feet.  his scratched up face (oops).  his cradle cap head.  his expert burping.  his size 3 diapers!  his not-so-great night sleeping. his faux-hawk or as we call it, his Finn hawk.  his noises, he tries to hard to get a word in around this noisy house!

We love you, sweet baby boy!


3 comments:

  1. Love this post :-) Lana isn't a great night sleeper either :-) Love for baby wins out though ... thank goodness! Finn is beyond adorable. Lana is also a Momma's girl all the way ... their smiles are the best aren't they? love, Kara and Lana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They turned out SO cute.

    ReplyDelete